Professional Services Engineer (West EMEA)
AlgoSec is seeking an experienced Professional Services engineer to join its newly formed professional services group.
Interact with AlgoSec’s customers in post-sale situations, launch and deliver professional services projects, analyze the customer needs and design a solution using AlgoSec’s products, prepare an SOW including detailed deliverables and project planning. Customize and implement the offered solution, within the agreed upon timelines, interact with AlgoSec back-office and R&D to fulfill the tasks. Develop know-how and best practices related to such engagement, and serve as a center of knowledge for AlgoSec and its partners, provide training sessions for AlgoSec’s customers and partners on all AlgoSec’s products.
- At least 5 years of previous experience in project management or a professional services position
- Proven ability in solution architecture
- Proven experience in delivering technical training
- Strong IT security background, especially in firewall administration and configuration
- Knowledge in Linux/UNIX environments
- Relevant academic background
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Team player, pleasant and with a high level of integrity
- Fast learner, Independent, resourceful, problem-solver, result oriented
- Operating well under-pressure, multi-tasking
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English and French
- Willingness to travel (approximately 30-40% of the time)
If you are interested and feel qualified for this position, please email your CV in PDF format only.