Do you struggle with:
- Application outages due to misconfigured network devices?
- Identifying and documenting connectivity flows for business applications?
- Communicating effectively with the network and security teams to implement connectivity changes in a timely fashion?
- Assessing the impact of connectivity changes on application availability, security and compliance?
- Understanding security risks from the business application perspective?
- Migrating your application’s network connectivity to the cloud or to another data center?
AlgoSec’s business-driven approach to security policy management enables you to communicate effectively with the security and network operations teams to ensure secure connectivity and business agility.
With AlgoSec you can:
- Auto-discover applications and their connectivity flows – without requiring any prior knowledge
- Get a live map of connectivity requirements that’s always up to date
- Request application connectivity requirements in non-technical terms
- Easily assess the impact of changes on application connectivity, security and compliance
- Migrate connectivity to a new data center or to the cloud through easy-to-use workflows
The Business Impact:
- Provision network connectivity for business applications in minutes not days
- Avoid business application outages
- Simplify application and data center migrations
- Streamline communications with the security and network operations teams
- Drive business agility while ensuring security and compliance across the data center
The Case and Criteria for Application-Centric Security Policy Management
This paper examines an application-centric approach to security policy management and how it can bridge the divide between network, security, and applications personnel, maximize application availability, reduce risk, and unlock greater degrees of business agility.
Examining the Need for Application-Centric Security Policy Management
In this lesson, Prof. Wool examines the challenges of managing data center applications and their connectivity requirements.
Why Security Policy Management Must be Application-Centric
This webinar examines the impact of taking an application-centric approach to security policy management, and provides tips for improving the visibility, management and security related to complex business application connectivity needs