Do you struggle with:
- Getting the Security team to focus on protecting critical business processes instead of broadly protecting all servers and data?
- Avoiding business application outages due to misconfigured security devices
- Accelerating business transformation to public cloud and SDN
- Bridging silos: fostering collaboration across the application delivery and security teams
- Hiring and the limited availability of skilled employees?
- Bringing security into DevOps to accelerate application delivery
- Ensuring continuous compliance with industry regulations
AlgoSec delivers holistic, business-level visibility across cloud and on-premise environments, including business processes, the business applications that power them, the servers that host them, and their connectivity flows. With intelligent, zero-touch automation AlgoSec discovers business application connectivity, proactively assesses risk from the business perspective, and processes policy changes. AlgoSec’s business-driven approach to security policy management enables you to reduce business risk, ensure security and continuous compliance, and drive business agility.
With AlgoSec you can:
- Get a single pane of glass to manage security uniformly across cloud and on-premise networks
- Auto-discover business applications and their connectivity flows without requiring any prior knowledge
- Automate security policy management to process changes at the “speed of cloud”
- Proactively assess the impact of network changes on application connectivity, security and compliance
- Bridge the silos: allow business owners to request connectivity in non-technical terms and automatically translate them to networking terms
- Migrate connectivity to the cloud/new data center through easy-to-use workflows
- Get risk assessment and compliance reporting for the entire hybrid environment
The Business Impact:
- Enable a business-driven approach to security management
- View and prioritize risk from the business perspective
- Avoid costly business application outages
- Reduce the attack surface to help prevent cyber-attacks
- Accelerate secure DevOps and business transformation to the public cloud and SDN
- Help address the security talent shortage through intelligent automation
- Ensure continuous compliance across the entire enterprise
- Foster collaboration between security, networking and application delivery teams
The State of Automation in Security 2016
This infographic uncovers key trends and insights related to the use of automation to manage security processes across today’s constantly-evolving environments.