Do you struggle with:
- Getting the Security team to focus on protecting critical business processes instead of broadly protecting all servers and data?
- Business application outages as a result of misconfigured security devices?
- Tying cyber threats and risk to business applications and business outcomes?
- Accelerating business application delivery, and slow response to business connectivity change requests?
- Supporting business transformation initiatives such as cloud and SDN?
- Fostering collaboration across the security, networking and application delivery teams?
- Hiring and limited availability of skilled employees?
Through a single pane of glass, AlgoSec provides organizations with holistic, business-level visibility across cloud and on-premise environments, including its business processes, the business applications that power them, the servers that host them and their connectivity flows. With intelligent, zero touch automation AlgoSec discovers business applications, proactively assesses risk from the business perspective and processes security policy changes. AlgoSec’s business-driven approach to security policy management enables you to reduce business risk, ensure security and continuous compliance, and drive business agility.
With AlgoSec you can:
- View and analyze risk from the business application perspective
- Intelligently automate time-consuming security processes to free up time and eliminate manual errors
- Proactively analyze changes before they are implemented to avoid outages and ensure compliance
- Get a single pane of glass to manage security uniformly across cloud and on-premise network
- Automate the audit process for all major regulations, including PCI, HIPAA, SOX, NERC and many others, at a click of a button
The Business Impact:
- Prioritize risk from the business perspective
- Enable a business-driven approach to security policy management
- Avoid costly business application outages
- Improve business agility with intelligent automation
- Reduce the attack surface to help prevent cyber-attacks
- Ensure continuous compliance and reduce the risk audit failure
- Help address the security talent shortage through intelligent automation
- Foster collaboration between security, networking and application delivery teams and enable DevSecOps initiatives
Mitigating Gartner’s Network Security Worst Practices
This collection of essays by AlgoSec experts, takes a deep dive into Gartner’s network security worst practices, and examines how they can be mitigated using automated security policy management.
Sanofi Case Study
Sanofi finds the cure for time-consuming application migration with AlgoSec
The State of Automation in Security 2016
The “State of Automation in Security” survey uncovers key trends on the use of automation to manage security processes across today’s constantly-evolving environments.