The base URL for all REST requests is the following:
where <algosec_server> is the AFA/FireFlow server URL.
Note: Every request must be in JSON format. Each request must include the content-type header with the value application/json.
The header requirement for all REST requests is:
The FireFlow RESTful API includes Swagger support, enabling you to execute simplified API request calls and access full lists of request parameters.
To access Swagger API documentation:
- In the toolbar, click your username and click API Documentation.
From the dropdown at the top-right, click AlgoSec_FireFlow.
FireFlow supports the following REST APIs:
- Run an advanced search
- Check if session is alive
- Create a traffic change request
- Create a device object change request
- Create a rule removal change request
- Update a traffic change request's custom fields
- Get permitted request templates
- Get details for a specified change request
- Get ActiveChange status
- Trigger ActiveChange for change request
- Get Work Order calculation status
- Trigger Work Order calculation for change request
For more details, see FireFlow data types.