The FireFlow Web service's WSDL file is available at https://<algosec_server>/WebServices/FireFlow.wsdl where <algosec_server> is the AFA/FireFlow server URL.
FireFlow offers SOAP Web Services. This API allows you to integrate FireFlow functionality into external applications.
The standard SOAP request envelope header for FireFlow is:
<soapenv:Envelope xmlns:soapenv="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/envelope/" xmlns:ff="https://www.algosec.com/ff-ws"> <soapenv:Header/>
Note: All methods require a session key which is obtained with the authenticate method. Web Services API can use LDAP or Radius authentication, or Single Sign On (SSO).
The AFF SOAP interface supports the following methods:
- authenticate - See Starting a Session.
- isSessionAlive - See Verifying a Session is Active.
- createTicket - See Creating a Change Request.
- getTicket - See Retrieving a Change Request.
- getFields - See Retrieving Information from a Change Request.
- addObjectCustomField - See Adding Values to a Custom Field in an Object.
- deleteObjectCustomField - See Deleting All Values for a Custom Field in an Object.
- updateObjectCustomField - See Updating a Custom Field in an Object.
If the method's operation is successful, the method response returns data items or an indication of success. If the method's operation was not successful, the response indicates that a SOAP fault has been thrown. See Faults for a list of likely faults.
â See also: