Financial institutions are dealing with the triple challenge of digital transformation, cyber security and regulations. They are constantly seeking to better serve their customers and establish a competitive edge through new technology innovations. But all too often, they fall behind on delivering these digital initiatives into production. Why does this happen? Network security operations teams are hampered by manual, slow and error-prone security change-management processes and the ever-increasing demands of industry regulations. Often requiring days, or even weeks, to process a single change across their complex network environment, security teams are deluged with hundreds of changes each month, hindering time-to-market. Security teams fight hard to create and maintain a clean and optimized network security policy that reduces the attack surface. But the frequent errors that arise from manual processes put the institution at cyber risk, opening security gaps that attract unwanted elements. Errors also introduce regulation-compliance gaps. Financial institutions find themselves struggling with the next audit instead of passing with flying colors.
Business-Driven Security Policy Management for Financial Institutions
AlgoSec’s unique, business-driven approach to security management enables financial institutions to align security policy management with their business initiatives and processes, making them more agile, more secure and more compliant all the time.
With AlgoSec you can:
- Automate the entire security policy management process – with zero-touch
- Manage the entire enterprise environment through a single pane of glass
- Proactively assess the risk of every change before it is implemented
- Automatically identify and remove bloat and clutter from security policies
- Automate firewall auditing and ensure continuous compliance
- Automatically discover, map and migrate application connectivity through easy-to-use workflows
The Business Impact:
- Get consistent, unified security management across any heterogeneous network environment
- Deploy applications faster by automating network security change management processes
- Avoid security device misconfigurations that cause outages
- Migrate application connectivity to the cloud quickly and easily
- Ensure a clean and optimized security policy
- Reduce the costs and efforts of firewall auditing and ensure continuous compliance
- Facilitate effective communication between security teams and application owners
Business-Driven Security Management For Financial Institutions
Financial institutions are constantly seeking to better serve their customers and maintain a competitive edge through new technology innovations and digital transformation initiatives. Yet often, these organizations fall behind on delivering these new innovations into production.
Security policy management for financial institutions
Financial institutions are constantly seeking to better serve their customers and maintain a competitive edge through new technology innovations and digital transformation initiatives, yet they often fall behind on delivering these new innovations into production. Network and security operations teams are often hampered by manual, slow and error-prone security policy change management processes, and the ever-increasing demands of industry regulations. It often takes several days, or even weeks to process a single change across a complex enterprise environment, which often needs hundreds of these changes each month, directly impacting time-to-market. Geared towards the specific challenges of financial institutions, this webinar will provide technical best practices for managing network security policy changes while reducing risk and enforcing compliance and will cover: • Key industry metrics that compare security environments in and outside the finance industry. • The state of network security and management challenges • How to overcome security management complexity with automation • How to address the ever-increasing demands of the financial industry regulations
AlgoSec Case Study: BM&FBOVESPA (English)
Hear Wellington Vita, Information Security Manager, explain how AlgoSec helps BM&FBOVESPA maintain a secure, compliant trading environment.