Financial institutions are constantly seeking to better serve their customers and maintain a competitive edge through new technology innovations and digital transformation initiatives. Yet often, these organizations fall behind on delivering these new innovations into production. Their network and security operations teams are hampered by manual, slow and error-prone security change management processes, and the ever-increasing demands of industry regulations. It often takes several days, or even weeks to process a single change across a complex enterprise environment, which often needs hundreds of such changes each month, thereby directly impacting time-to-market.
Business-Driven Security Policy Management for Financial Institutions
AlgoSec’s unique, business-driven approach to security management enables financial institutions to align security policy management with their business initiatives and processes, making them more agile, more secure and more compliant all the time.
With AlgoSec you can:
- Automate the entire security policy management process – with zero-touch
- Manage the entire enterprise environment through a single pane of glass
- Proactively assess the risk of every change before it is implemented
- Automatically identify and remove bloat and clutter from security policies
- Automate firewall auditing and ensure continuous compliance
- Automatically discover, map and migrate application connectivity through easy-to-use workflows
The Business Impact:
- Get consistent, unified security management across any heterogeneous network environment
- Deploy applications faster by automating network security change management processes
- Avoid security device misconfigurations that cause outages
- Migrate application connectivity to the cloud quickly and easily
- Ensure a clean and optimized security policy
- Reduce the costs and efforts of firewall auditing and ensure continuous compliance
- Facilitate effective communication between security teams and application owners
Business-Driven Security Management For Financial Institutions
Financial institutions are constantly seeking to better serve their customers and maintain a competitive edge through new technology innovations and digital transformation initiatives. Yet often, these organizations fall behind on delivering these new innovations into production.