Enterprise networks today typically include a combination of traditional firewalls, next generation firewalls (NGFWs) and cloud-based security controls from multiple vendors. Each vendor differs greatly in their capabilities and technology nuances yet you somehow have to manage this all together to ensure that your business applications function properly while maintaining your security posture.
A single pane of glass to manage your entire multi-vendor firewall estate
AlgoSec seamlessly integrates with all leading brands of traditional and next generation firewalls and cloud security controls, as well as routers, load balancers and web proxies, to deliver unified security policy management through a single pane of glass.
AlgoSec abstracts vendor-specific technologies so you can focus on what drives your business. From auto-discovering application connectivity requirements, through “zero-touch” change execution, and unified risk and compliance reports, AlgoSec simplifies and automates firewall management across your heterogeneous environment.
With AlgoSec you can:
- Get an intelligent, live topology map of your entire network security estate
- Automate the entire firewall change management process, including hands-free policy push directly to the devices
- Manage next-generation firewall policies and cloud security groups alongside traditional firewalls
- Pinpoint and troubelshoot network connectivity issues
- Proactively assess risk and optimize firewall rulesets
- Instantly generate audit-ready reports for all the major regulations (PCI-DSS, SOX, HIPAA, and many more)
The Business Impact:
- Seamlessly manage all your entire firewall estate in a single pane of glass
- Process firewall changes in minutes instead of days
- Deliver an optimized and secure policy
- Streamline audit preparation processes and ensure continuous compliance
- Avoid outages and prevent cyber-attacks due to misconfigured firewalls
Security Policy Management Across the Next Generation Data Center
This paper examines the new realities facing today’s security, networking and application teams, the challenges of managing the security policy in an environment of constant change and complexity, and the solutions that can help manage security at the speed of business.
Firewall Management: 5 Challenges Every Company Must Address
Improperly managed firewalls create some of the greatest business risks in any organization.This whitepaper highlights 5 of these business challenges and provides tips and techniques on how to mitigate them.
Discovery Case Study
Discovery streamlines firewall audits and simplifies the change workflow