Government entities hold vast amounts of information that are worth a lot if it falls in the wrong hands. Therefore, with most of its information now digitalized, government networks are now the one of the most targeted in the world.
Moreover, in recent years Government institutions are catching up with the rest of the industry and rolling out digital transformation initiations across complex hybrid cloud networks that include traditional and next-generation firewalls deployed on-premise and cloud security controls. But the complexity of these networks makes it difficult to see what’s going on, process changes, asses risk and ensure compliance with the multitude of regulations that government organizations are required to comply with.
Business-Driven Security Policy Management for Government
AlgoSec’s unique, business-driven approach to security management enables government institutions to align security policy management with their business initiatives and processes, and make them more agile, more secure and more compliant.
With AlgoSec you can:
- Automate the entire security policy management process – with zero-touch
- Manage the entire enterprise environment through a single pane of glass
- Proactively assess the risk of every change before it is implemented
- Automate firewall auditing and ensure continuous compliance with industry regulations, including NIST and FISMA
- Automatically discover, map and migrate application connectivity through easy-to-use workflows
- Built-in support for AWS, Microsoft Azure, Cisco ACI and VMware NSX
The Business Impact:
- Get consistent, unified security management across any heterogeneous network environment
- Deploy applications faster by automating network security change management processes
- Avoid lack of communication between disparate teams (security, networking, business owners).
- Migrate application connectivity to the cloud quickly and easily
- Reduce the costs and efforts of firewall auditing and ensure continuous compliance
- Facilitate effective communication between security teams and application owners