This new technical whitepaper describes how developers can seamlessly incorporate network connectivity into their DevOps methodology, using their existing CI tools, in order to fully automate the application delivery process end-to-end.
Read this technical whitepaper to learn how DevOpsifying network security through ‘Connectivity as Code’ can help you:
- Seamlessly manage network connectivity as part of the DevOps process for faster, more agile and problem-free application delivery
- Avoid external out-of-band network connectivity problems that require separate and manual handling.
- Ensure continuous compliance and auditability throughout the application delivery process
- Get clearly documented application connectivity requirements which help prevent disruptions to the business
- Bridge the gap between application developers and network security throughout the entire application lifecycle
Includes real-life examples of code!