AlgoSec is looking to hire a VP of Product Management to lead the product organization - encompassing product management, strategy, design and user experience, reporting to the CEO.
The ideal candidate has played multiple roles within product management, managed a team of at least 10 people, and has experience building and delivering enterprise software products.
Reporting to: CEO
- Provide thought leadership to the vision and strategy of AlgoSec and align management and the customer facing teams
- Drive go-to-market discussions and reach alignment across key stakeholders
- Define the product lifecycle process and product roadmap for the short and long-term (which will always be current), and share it with the relevant teams
- Guide a team of product managers and user-experience experts to define products and features and work closely with R&D until the product is successfully deployed in customers production environment
- Interface with enterprise customers worldwide to understand their underlying needs and articulate the AlgoSec vision
- Cultivate a high performing team of product managers by hiring top talent and building their skills through coaching and mentoring
- Define, track and report on product KPI’s and success metrics
- Be an expert on the state of the market and trends
- Continuously research competitors, develop differentiated messages and update high-level and technical competitive analysis documents.
- Conceive and create thought leadership and educational content (blog posts, webinars etc.)
- Conduct quarterly consulting discussions with the customer facing teams (sales, support technical services) to ensure that the company helps them address customer needs
- Regularly represent AlgoSec in webinars and events
- Regularly brief and maintain relationships with analysts
- 5+ years’ experience in managing product management teams
- Experience in enterprise software
- Experience in Network security and/or SaaS - an advantage
- Proven team leadership, project management and group facilitation skills
- Ability to manage and prioritize dozens of requirements, deadlines, and projects
- Strong analytical abilities
- Highly effective oral, written and interpersonal skills at an executive level
- Track record of excellence
- Self-motivated and independent worker, ability to hit the ground running and flourish in a fast-paced, intensive environment
- Willingness to travel 25% of the time
- Bachelor’s Degree in a technical or business-related field.
- MBA - an advantage