Do you struggle with:
- Visibility into your customers’ enterprise networks and security policy?
- Assessing your customers’ risk and compliance due to cluttered and bloated firewall rulesets?
- Understanding the rationale behind firewall rule changes?
Used by all the “big four” auditing firms and numerous consultants, AlgoSec’s network security policy management solutions delivers visibility across your customers’ enterprise networks and simplifies and automates the firewall auditing process. With AlgoSec auditors and consultants can quickly become experts in their customers’ environments and offer them additional value-add security policy management services.
With AlgoSec you can:
- Generate audit-ready reports for all major regulations, including PCI, HIPAA, SOX, NERC and many others, as well as internal policies, at a click of a button
- Get unified visibility of the security policy across cloud and on-premise networks
- Easily uncover gaps in compliance and assess risk in firewall rules and device configurations
- Get a complete audit trail of all firewall changes and approval processes
- Provide customers with recommendations on how to clean up and optimize their security policy
The Business Impact:
- Help customers pass their audits and ensure a state of continuous compliance
- Reduce audit preparation efforts by as much as 80%
- Recommend the necessary changes to remediate compliance problems before an audit
- Provide customers with actionable recommendations to improve their overall security posture
- Demonstrate value quickly and ensure customer satisfaction and retention
PCI DSS 3.2: Automating Audits and Ensuring Continuous Compliance with AlgoSec
Validating the compliance of corporate firewalls and routers with PCI-DSS requirements is not an easy task. This whitepaper explains how to quickly and automatically assess firewalls and routers against the PCI-DSS v3.2 standard using AlgoSec.
Top PCI Pitfalls and How to Avoid Them: The QSA’s Perspective
Get the inside scoop on what QSAs are looking for when they audit you. Aimed at security and networking professionals, this webinar will provide insider tips and tricks to help you prepare for and pass your PCI audit.