Today’s enterprises are continuously evolving to support new applications, business transformation initiatives such as cloud and SDN, as well as fend off new and more sophisticated cyber-attacks on a daily basis. But security and network staff are struggling to keep up – which not only impacts business agility, but exposes your enterprise to risk and hampers its ability to address the modern threat landscape.
Many professionals believe that they need latest and greatest new tools to address these challenges. But what if you already have what you need, up and running in your organization: your security policy management solution?
Today’s security policy management solutions do a far more than automate traditional change management tasks. In this technical webinar, Edy Almer, VP of Products at AlgoSec highlights 5 key security management challenges facing enterprise organizations today, and explains how AlgoSec’s solution can help you manage security, reduce risk and respond to incidents, while maximizing business agility and ensuring compliance across your disparate, ever-changing, hybrid networks.
This technical webinar focuses on:
- Managing security policies end-to-end across public and private cloud including Microsoft Azure, Amazon Web Services AWS, Cisco ACI and VMWare NSX
- Mapping security vulnerabilities to their applications to assess and prioritize risk
- Enable SOC engineers to tie cyber-attacks to business processes
- Migrating Firewall policies between firewall brands
- Performing a fully automated, zero-touch security policy change
Watch the Recording:
View the Slides: