5 Things You Didn’t Know You Could Do With a Security Policy Management Solution
Today’s enterprises are continuously evolving to support new applications, business transformation initiatives such as cloud and SDN, as well as fend off new and more sophisticated cyber-attacks on a daily basis. But security and network staff are struggling to keep up – which not only impacts business agility, but exposes your enterprise to risk and hampers its ability to address the modern threat landscape.
Many professionals believe that they need the latest and greatest new tools to address these challenges. But what if you already have what you need up and running in your organization; your security policy management solution?
Today’s security policy management solutions do far more than automate traditional change management tasks.
In this technical webinar, Edy Almer, AlgoSec VP of Products and Jeffrey Starr AlgoSec CMO, will discuss 5 key security management challenges facing enterprise organizations today and explain how AlgoSec’s solution can help you manage security, reduce risk and respond to incidents while maximizing business agility and ensuring compliance across your disparate, ever-changing, hybrid networks.
This technical webinar will focus on how to:
- Manage security policies end-to-end across public and private cloud including –Microsoft Azure, Amazon Web Services (AWS), Cisco ACI and VMware NSX
- Map security vulnerabilities to their applications to assess and prioritize risk
- Enable SOC engineers to tie cyber-attacks to business processes
- Migrate firewall policies between firewall brands
- Perform a fully automated, zero-touch security policy change
AMERICAS & EUROPE
|Tuesday, Sept 26th||Tuesday, Sept 26th|
|11:00 ET (NY) | 16:00 UK||13:00 SG | 15:00 AEST (Melbourne)|