Supported notifications include:
- When an analysis detects changes in the risks or policy of a device.
- When an analysis is completed.
- When real-time change monitoring detects configuration changes.
- When rules and VPN users are about to expire.
- When a system error or system customization occurs.
- Configure the mail server settings. For details, see Configuring Mail Server Settings.
Enable the desired notifications for each user or role that should receive e-mail notifications. For details, see Manage users and roles in AFA.
In the toolbar, click your username.
A drop-down menu appears.
The Administration page appears, displaying the Options tab.
In the Options tab, click the Mail sub-tab.
The Mail tab appears.
Complete the fields as needed:
Type the SMTP server's name.
Use name and password
Select this option if the SMTP server requires a username and password.
Type the username for the SMTP server.
Type the password for the SMTP server.
Select this option to use SSL when authenticating with the SMTP server.
Email Notification FROM address
Type the "From" address of the notification. All e-mail notifications will appear as coming from this e-mail account.
Test E-Mail message
Click this button to send a test e-mail to all administrators.
Type an e-mail greeting to include in the body of the e-mail. (Optional)
Click this button to reset the e-mail greeting to its default setting.