When a user submits a request or creates a change request, they must choose a template on which to base the request. The template determines which fields and pre-set values appear in the change request form, as well as which workflow is used for the change request.
For details, see:
- Add and edit request templates
- Modify fields in request templates
- Define request templates for specific scenarios
- Disable / enable request templates
- Configure initial plan device group conditions
- Configure field input validation
- Customize change request wizards
- Add rule documentation for allowing rules
- Configure change request creation from file
Creating Change Request Templates: Watch to learn how to create a new, custom change request template.
â See also: