Preparing your firewalls for a regulatory or internal audit is a tedious, time-consuming and error-prone process. Moreover, while an audit is typically a point-in-time exercise, most regulations require you to be in continuous compliance, which can be difficult to achieve since your rule bases are constantly changing. With thousands of rules and ACLs across many different security devices, and numerous changes every week, it’s no wonder that preparing for an audit manually has become virtually impossible.
Simplify firewall audits and ensure continuous compliance
AlgoSec does all the heavy lifting for you. It automatically identifies gaps in compliance, allows you to remediate them and instantly generates compliance reports that you can present to your auditors. In addition, all firewall rule changes are proactively checked for compliance violations before they are implemented, and the entire change approval process is automatically documented, enabling you to ensure continuous compliance across your organization better than any firewall auditing tool.
With AlgoSec you can:
- Instantly generate audit-ready reports for all major regulations, including PCI, HIPAA, SOX, NERC and many others
- Generate custom reports for internal compliance mandates
- Proactively check every change for compliance violations
- Make the necessary changes to remediate problems and ensure compliance
- Get a complete audit trail of all firewall changes and approval processes
The Business Impact:
- Reduce audit preparation efforts and costs by as much as 80%
- Proactively uncover gaps in your firewall compliance posture
- Remediate problems before an audit
- Ensure a state of continuous compliance
- Used by all “Big Four” auditing firms
The Firewall Audit Checklist
Six Best Practices for simplifying firewall auditing and compliance, and reducing risk.
AlgoSec for GDPR
General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) is a multi-faceted security standard created by the European Parliament to protect personal information handled by companies located in the EU, as well as manage certain processes related to exporting personal data out of the EU
PCI DSS 3.2: Automating Audits and Ensuring Continuous Compliance with AlgoSec
Validating the compliance of corporate firewalls and routers with PCI-DSS requirements is not an easy task. This whitepaper explains how to quickly and automatically assess firewalls and routers against the PCI-DSS v3.2 standard using AlgoSec.
Top PCI Pitfalls and How to Avoid Them: The QSA’s Perspective
Get the inside scoop on what QSAs are looking for when they audit you. Aimed at security and networking professionals, this webinar will provide insider tips and tricks to help you prepare for and pass your PCI audit.
Regulations and compliance for the data center - A Day in the Life
The company has a hybrid network – multiple firewalls spread across a physical data center, Cisco ACI and Amazon Web Services. Each platform is protected by its own security control.