Insurance companies are constantly seeking to better serve their customers and maintain a competitive edge through new technology innovations and digital transformation initiatives. At the same time, cyber-attacks are more numerous, sophisticated and damaging than ever before – severely impacting the organization’s reputation and bottom line. As a result these organizations often fall behind on delivering new innovations into production. Additionally, the network and security operations teams are hampered by manual, slow and error-prone security change management processes, and the ever-increasing demands of industry regulations. It often takes several days, or even weeks to process a single change across a complex enterprise environment, which often needs hundreds of such changes each month, thereby directly impacting time-to-market.
Business-Driven Security Policy Management for Insurance Companies
AlgoSec’s unique, business-driven approach to security management enables insurance companies to align security policy management with their business initiatives and processes, making them more agile, more secure and more compliant all the time.
With AlgoSec you can:
- Automate the entire security policy management process – with zero-touch
- Automate firewall auditing and ensure continuous compliance
- Proactively assess the risk of every change before it is implemented
- Manage the entire enterprise environment through a single pane of glass
- Automatically identify and remove bloat and clutter from security policies
- Automatically discover, map and migrate application connectivity through easy-to-use workflows
The Business Impact:
- Deploy applications faster by automating network security change management processes
- Reduce the costs and efforts of firewall auditing and ensure continuous compliance
- Avoid security device misconfigurations that cause outages
- Facilitate effective communication between security teams and application owners
- Migrate application connectivity to the cloud quickly and easily
- Get consistent, unified security management across any heterogeneous network environment
Why Insurance Companies Need Network Security Policy Management
Insurance institutions face two major network security related challenges while working to serve their customers: the constant demand to improve in order to successfully compete in the market, and regulatory compliance. Yet, when it comes to security, the InfoSec team often uses slow, manual (and error prone) processes to make the necessary network security changes – thereby delaying the release of a new competitive application or feature to market. To overcome these challenges, insurance institutions must implement a network security policy management solution
Business-Driven Security Management For Financial Institutions
Financial institutions are constantly seeking to better serve their customers and maintain a competitive edge through new technology innovations and digital transformation initiatives. Yet often, these organizations fall behind on delivering these new innovations into production.
The Network Security Policy Management Lifecycle
IT security organizations today are judged on how they enable business transformation and innovation. They are tasked with delivering new applications to users and introducing new technologies that will capture new customers, improve productivity and lower costs. They are expected to be agile so they can respond faster than competitors to changing customer and market needs.