Organizations are extending their on-premise data centers to Amazon Web Services (AWS) and other Infrastructure-as-a-Service (Iaas) platforms to maximize business agility and reduce costs. But with new
cloud security controls and network architectures that are fundamentally different from traditional on-premise data centers, security, network operations and application teams are struggling to migrate and manage security across their hybrid architectures.
Key challenges include:
- Limited visibility of existing applications and their connectivity, as well as routing and security controls across the hybrid
- Ensuring that the Amazon security controls allow the required connectivity and not
- Manual and error-prone change management
- Ensuring continuous regulatory and corporate compliance in an agile
AlgoSec for Amazon Web Services
AlgoSec provides a single pane of glass to manage traditional and next-generation firewalls deployed on-premise alongside Amazon security controls and cloud-based firewalls, and ensures that your entire enterprise environment is secure and compliant.
AlgoSec automates the entire security policy management lifecycle across your hybrid environment — from application connectivity discovery, through server and application migration, fully automated change management including deployment and all the way to secure and error-free decommissioning of application connectivity.
Easily Plan and Migrate Application Connectivity to AWS
AlgoSec automatically discovers and maps the existing network infrastructure, including security devices and application connectivity flows.
Through AlgoSec’s easy-to-use workflows, you can easily highlight the applications you want to migrate to the cloud, and the servers they will be migrated to. AlgoSec then automatically creates the change requests needed to implement the migration of application connectivity.
If a change does not violate compliance requirements or create risk, it can be automatically deployed onto the relevant firewalls and AWS security controls. This zero-touch approach helps simplify an extremely complex and risky process, eliminates error, increases security and saves significant time and effort.
Manage Security Policies Across the Hybrid AWS Environment
Once your business applications are deployed on AWS, AlgoSec can automatically manage security controls alongside your traditional firewalls to provide unified security policy management for the entire hybrid enterprise.
With AlgoSec you can:
AlgoSec for AWS — Key Benefits
- Get a single pane of glass to manage security across the entire hybrid
- Automatically manage all changes to the hybrid environment and proactively prevent non-compliant or risky
- Monitor unauthorized changes to the Amazon security controls and traditional
- Instantly generate compliance reports for regulatory and corporate
- Unify security policy management across the hybrid AWS environment
- Accelerate application migrations to AWS
- Automate security policy change management to eliminate misconfigurations
- Proactively assess risk and compliance across the hybrid environment
- Get full visibility into third-party
- firewalls, routing and Amazon security controls
Comprehensive Support for Heterogeneous Environments
AlgoSec seamlessly integrates with all leading brands of traditional and next generation firewalls and cloud security controls, as well as routers, load balancers, web proxies and SIEM solutions to deliver unified security policy management across any heterogeneous cloud, SDN or on-premise enterprise network. Additional devices can be added via the AlgoSec Extension Framework.
65 Challenger Road, Suite 310 Ridgefield Park, NJ 07660
80 Coleman Street London EC2R 5 BJ United Kingdom
Centennial Tower, Level 21 3 Temasek Avenue
+65 6549 7415