Used by over 1,500 worldwide enterprise organizations, including 20 of the Fortune 50, the AlgoSec Security Management Solution can scale to support enterprises of any size and deployment model.
Key enterprise scalability and readiness features of the AlgoSec Security Management Solution include:
Enterprise Scale Architecture
- High-Availability: AlgoSec appliances can be clustered for fault tolerance, ensuring availability if system components fail.
- Disaster Recovery: AlgoSec appliances can automatically synchronize data with offsite appliances to provide redundancy and ensure data preservation in the event of a failure at the primary site.
- Geographically Distributed Architecture: AlgoSec appliances can be deployed across distributed sites for local collection of logs and rulesets.
This data is then efficiently transmitted to a central appliance for processing.
- Load Sharing: AlgoSec appliances can be clustered to share data workloads across multiple appliances for faster data analysis and reporting.
Flexible Deployment Options
The AlgoSec Security Management Solution can be delivered as:
- Software only, for installation on any Linux server
- A virtual appliance (runs on all the major virtualization platforms)
- An AlgoSec physical appliance, with up to 32 cores to support the most demanding environments
Extensive Multi-Vendor Device Support
The AlgoSec Security Management Solution fully supports a wide variety of devices out-of-the-box, as well as IT service management systems and vulnerability scanners.
Multi Domain Support
To simplify security policy management for different business units, departments or MSSP clients, the AlgoSec Security Management Solution can support multiple domains through a single console while strictly enforcing access rights.
Rich API Library
The AlgoSec Security Management solution provides robust web services APIs that enable integration with existing systems, including change management, orchestration suites and many others.