One of the biggest concerns for info security professionals and business executives right now is ransomware attacks. It has prompted many organizations urgently assess what they need to do to contain and limit their exposure to this threat.
Presented by renowned industry expert Prof. Avishai Wool, this new technical webinar will provide some best practices and tips to help organizations prevent, contain and respond to a ransomware attack.
In this webinar Professor Wool will discuss:
- The different methods used by cyber criminals to penetrate the network security perimeter
- Best practices for reducing cyber criminals’ lateral movements across the network
- How to augment incident triage with critical business context to assess the severity, risk and potential business impact of an attack
- Prioritizing incident remediation efforts based on business risk, and neutralizing impacted systems through zero-touch automation
- The impact of a ransomware on regulatory compliance
View the Webinar: