AlgoSec Security Management Suite
As corporate networks, data centers, and the security infrastructure that protects them continue to grow in size and complexity, so too does the security policy. Firewalls, routers and web gateways not only filter network traffic for improved security, but also enable connectivity needed for critical business applications to function.
Manually managing complex security polices across devices and operations teams to address business requirements, as well as security and compliance mandates, has become inefficient and error-prone. Oftentimes the result is an increase in costs, unnecessary risk and the inability of security and operations teams to keep up with the speed of the business.
The AlgoSec Security Management Suite
The AlgoSec suite delivers a complete, integrated solution for managing complex network security policies -- from the business application layer to the network infrastructure. With powerful visibility across virtual, cloud and physical environments, the AlgoSec suite automates and simplifies the entire security change management process to accelerate application delivery while ensuring security and compliance.
- Easily understand and provision application connectivity to accelerate application delivery and minimize outages
- Process firewall changes 4x faster, and eliminate misconfigurations and rework
- Proactively assess the impact of network changes to ensure security and continuous compliance
- Simplify and automate internal and regulatory firewall audits, and reduce time and costs by as much as 80%
- Streamline communication across the application, network and security teams
- Deliver a tighter security policy that provides better protection against cyber-attacks
Enterprise-Scale Security Policy Management Solution
The AlgoSec Security Management Suite scales to support even the most complex enterprise networks.
- Broadest network security vendor and device support
- Supports geographically distributed architectures, high-availability, disaster recovery and load-sharing
- Seamlessly Integrates with existing infrastructure, including:
- Corporate Single-Sign-On (SSO) infrastructure
- IT Service Management (ITSM) solutions
- ActiveDirectory / LDAP
- CMDB Systems
- IT Portals such as Managed Security Service Providers
- Other security solutions
- Multi-Domain Support (for large organizations and MSSPs)