Do you struggle with:
- Understanding and assessing risk in your firewall policies?
- Tying network risks and vulnerabilities to business applications?
- Time-consuming audits due to poorly understood and documented rulesets?
- Enforcing and maintaining effective network segmentation?
- Maintaining a clean and optimized network security policy that reduces the attack surface?
- Ensuring the network operations team manages changes in accordance with the security policy?
AlgoSec’s business-driven approach to network security policy management enables you to mitigate risk and ensure continuous compliance across your enterprise.
With AlgoSec you can:
- Generate audit-ready reports for all major regulations, including PCI, HIPAA, SOX, NERC and many others, at a click of a button
- Provide a single pane of glass for unified network security policy management across cloud and on-premise networks
- Proactively assess every policy change request for risk and compliance violations before it is implemented
- Intelligently automate network security changes to reduce risk of device misconfiguration
- Automatically discover risky traffic flows
- Safely remove firewall rules when business applications are decommissioned without impacting other applications
The Business Impact:
- Reduce the attack surface to help prevent cyber-attacks
- Reduce the costs and risks of regulatory and internal audits
- Ensure continuous compliance
- Provide unified visibly across the enterprise
BT Case Study
BT streamlines firewall change control and proves compliance across its global networks
PCI DSS 3.2: Automating Audits and Ensuring Continuous Compliance with AlgoSec
Validating the compliance of corporate firewalls and routers with PCI-DSS requirements is not an easy task. This whitepaper explains how to quickly and automatically assess firewalls and routers against the PCI-DSS v3.2 standard using AlgoSec.
Managing Risk and Vulnerabilities in a Business Context
This webinar helps views understand how to view and prioritize vulnerabilities from the perspective of critical applications in their data centers.