Cloud Security Policy and Configuration Management Made Simple
AlgoSec CloudFlow delivers full visibility and control of security in public cloud environment and enables an effective management of the security-control layers across the multi-cloud estate.
CloudFlow’s central management provides instant visibility, risk assessment and policy cleanup, as well as proactive detection of misconfigurations in the cloud.
AlgoSec CloudFlow Helps You:
- Obtain full visibility across your cloud assets and security controls
- Proactively detect misconfigurations to protect cloud assets
- Secure change management at the speed of cloud deployment
- Reduce manual labor, errors and associated risks and costs
- Minimize the attack surface and identify network and configuration risks
See it in Action
The Business Impact:
- Enhance visibility across the entire hybrid and multi-cloud estate, including your assets and security controls.
- Identify and easily remediate risk across your multi-cloud, multi region/VPC/VNET estate.
- Easily and securely govern your security controls with central policy management.
- Reduce manual labor, errors, and their associated risks and costs.
- Business-driven security.
Multi-Cloud Security Network Policy and Configuration Management
Taking advantage of cost and performance improvements, enterprises are extending their networks far beyond the traditional perimeter to incorporate multiple public and private clouds. Migration of applications to clouds has become an indispensable strategy for enterprises as clouds deliver many financial, performance and other advantages. Public clouds have become part of the computing fabric of millions of enterprises.
Solving the enigma of effective network security management in cloud environments
Cloud migration brings a wealth of benefits to the distributed enterprise, but organizations must be careful to reduce security risks through efficient application and firewall-policy management.
Managing Effective Security Policies Across Hybrid and Multi-Cloud Environment
In this webinar, Yitzy Tannenbaum, Product Marketing Manager at AlgoSec, will illuminate security-policy issues in multi-cloud and hybrid environments.
Hybrid Cloud Security Configuration and Policy Management
In on-premises data centers, all of your data was secured behind lock and key and guarded by physical firewalls in locations that you could physically access. Today, your network is far more complex. It extends beyond the perimeter, sits in multiple locations and geographies, and is made up of multiple public clouds, private clouds and other on-premises network devices, with security controls that are a “black box” to many organizations.
Live Panel! Extending Network Security Visibility and Control into AWS
In this special panel discussion, Prof. Avishai Wool (AlgoSec CTO) and Scott Ward (AWS Principle Solutions Architect) will cover best practices for maintaining corporate security governance as enterprises extend business applications into the cloud
What’s in store for Network and Cloud Security Policy Management in 2019?
Find out what AlgoSec is forecasting for 2019 and get ahead of the curve. Our cutting-edge predictions will help you get ready for the ride ahead.