Do you struggle with:
- Customer friction due to slow response times and errors when managing firewalls and network security infrastructure?
- Understanding your customer’s enterprise network in order to quote competitively and profitably
- Increasing customer “stickiness” to ensure customer loyalty and retention?
AlgoSec’s business-driven approach to security policy management helps MSSPs attract, onboard and retain customers. With AlgoSec’s intelligent automation, MSSPs can command higher margins on network security policy management services, offer additional value-add services to customers and quickly become experts in any environment.
With AlgoSec you can:
- Uniformly manage complex network security policies across customers’ heterogeneous on-premise and cloud networks
- Auto-discover your customer’s applications and their connectivity flows
- Proactively assess and manage risk from the business application perspective
- Intelligently automate the entire security policy change process
- Provide compliance verification services for all major regulations, including PCI, HIPAA, SOX, NERC and many others
- Quickly become and expert on every leading firewall vendor technology
The Business Impact:
- Utilize industry-leading technology to deliver a tighter, compliant security policy to customers
- Avoid business application outages caused by manual errors
- Provision network connectivity for business applications and make security policy changes in minutes not days
- Streamline your sales process, demonstrate value quickly and ensure customer satisfaction and retention
- Ramp-up your employees quickly, and reduce reliance on customer’s internal knowledge
- Enable, better and more profitable utilization of your employees’ time and skills
Dimension Data Case Study
Dimension Data enhances delivery of managed security services with AlgoSec
Security Policy Management Across the Next Generation Data Center
This paper examines the new realities facing today’s security, networking and application teams, the challenges of managing the security policy in an environment of constant change and complexity, and the solutions that can help manage security at the speed of business.
Reduce Your Attack Surface by Getting Back to Basics
This technical webinar walks you through a typical cyber threat scenario faced by millions of businesses every day. It provides best practices and demonstrates specific techniques to help you reduce your attack surface and limit damage to your business.