With vulnerabilities more widespread than ever before it’s critical to be able to quickly weed through and prioritize these risks based how they impact the key applications that run your business. Yet vulnerability information is typically presented in technical terms such as servers and IP addresses, which is not a meaningful format for business application owners.
Assess, Prioritize and Manage Risk from the Business Perspective
AlgoSec seamlessly integrates with the leading vulnerability scanners to map vulnerabilities directly to their business applications, including servers and complex connectivity flows, and provide a security rating for every business application. AlgoSec automatically recalculates these risk scores whenever a change is made through its intelligent, automated security policy change management process, to ensure that you always have an up-to-date, business-centric view of your risk. With this information you can effectively prioritize and remediate risk across your organization based on its criticality and impact on your business.
With AlgoSec you can:
- Map vulnerabilities and severity levels directly to their business applications
- Get a an accurate, up-to-date vulnerability rating for every business applications
- Immediately identify any un-scanned servers for each application
The Business Impact:
- Get an application centric view of risk which is always up-to-date
- Remediate vulnerabilities quickly based on their criticality and impact on the business
- Improve accountability for risk across the organization
- Facilitate effective communication between security teams and application owners regarding risk
- Minimize your organization’s exposure to risk
How to Prioritize Risk from the Business Perspective
In this lesson, Prof. Wool discusses how to look at and prioritize network security vulnerabilities from the perspective of the business applications in the data center.
Managing Risk and Vulnerabilities in a Business Context
This webinar helps views understand how to view and prioritize vulnerabilities from the perspective of critical applications in their data centers.